Enhance Your Beauty With Natural & Branded Products ……Check the link Grab the products before offer close……
For orders & Details Contact :9059917220
Make-up should enhance your natural beauty, but also give you freedom to express your individual, radiant personality. We offer the best on-trend beauty picks and essentials such as mascaras, lipsticks, blushes, and foundations, everyday cosmetics for the face, eyes, lips and nails, plus shades that suit everyone and every look. Whether seasonal basics or inspirational colour combinations, it’s easy to shop our new products – all to look beautiful from morning to night.
While our vision is to be the #1 Beauty Company Selling Direct, our mission has always been to fulfil dreams, for people all over the world.
Togetherness, Spirit and Passion are our core values that make Oriflame so unique. Trusting these values gives us the confidence to succeed in a competitive business while at the same time helping to make the world a better place.
Togetherness is about people who work together and share the same goals to achieve greater results. They motivate each other and know that pulling together is more rewarding than going it alone.
Spirit is about people who have a can-do spirit, a winning attitude and never give up. They are committed to do what it takes to succeed.
Passion is about passionate people who have the power to change the world. They love what they do, they believe in it. They know deep down that they can make a difference.
YOUR DREAMS – OUR INSPIRATION
Oriflame’s brand promise of Your Dreams – Our Inspiration™ is deeply rooted in our history and heritage. During our 45-year history, we have always been dedicated to inspire and offer people the opportunity to achieve their dreams through our unique business concept. Your Dreams – Our Inspiration™ is a manifestation of our commitment to our clients and consultants; their dreams play a large role in developing our new beauty products and inspiring programmes that help to develop their own business.
We believe in dreams. A dream is individual and personal. Dreams and goals are beautiful and important. Oriflame is, and always has been about fulfilling dreams. This is what we do. Every day. For people all over the world. Are you a dreamer? Do you have goals? Welcome.
We believe in beauty. Your beauty is as personal as your dreams. Through our unique beauty products created in Sweden we have given millions of people the opportunity to change their lives for the better. When you look good, you feel good. And when you feel good, you are ready to reach for your dreams.
We believe in you. Our work starts with your dreams. They are our inspiration. We encourage individuals to dream, to set their own goals. And we are a partner along the way. Our culture is based on respect for and belief in others. We listen to you. Together we create a global network of beauty and making dreams come true. Do you want to fulfil your dreams? We do.
SKIN RESEARCH INSTITUTE
With more than 40 years experience, over 100 scientists and state of the art R&D facilities, we at Oriflame are constantly searching for better solutions and technologies in order to create more progressive, innovative products that are consistently on-trend and meet consumer’s needs.
An Oriflame product’s life begins at our Skin Research Institute, where sophisticated science is used to create unique and sometimes-patented technologies that give us the leading edge on our competitors. These new technologies are then passed on to the scientists in our Product Development Centre in Dublin, Ireland, whose role it is to create a cosmetic formula that fits within an existing Oriflame brand or has the potential to begin a new one, bringing it to manufacture and enabling its sales. Most importantly, though, their role is to create a product that you will love and enjoy using.
Our products are created for you. We find tremendous inspiration in your beauty dreams – and we want to help you realise them. Here’s how.
We develop products our own way. Our products are always created in Sweden and inspired by people around the world. We take an innovative and creative approach when developing products. We use the best of science and design and are always in pace with the latest trends and fashion. And we never compromise on quality, safety or value for money.
Nature has a special place in the heart of Oriflame. We were one of the first companies to develop products with ingredients sourced directly from nature. Today, nature and ingredients from nature continue to play an important part in our product portfolio.
Developing great products means doing so in a responsible way. We aim to have a positive impact on the communities in which we operate. We are committed to minimising our impact on the environment. We are embracing ingredients, formulations as well as manufacturing and packaging systems that build in sustainability from the beginning.
To create a wide assortment for everyone and every occasion, we focus on nature, science, trends, wellbeing and on launching new products every month. In short, we develop products to offer the latest beauty for everyone. Products inspired by the many dreams. We even made it a promise: Your Dreams, Our Inspiration.
Responsibility for Animal Welfare
Since its foundation in 1967, Oriflame has been a pioneer in developing beauty products inspired by the wisdom of nature and the best of science. Our commitment to the environment and respect for natural materials and resources is a cherished part of our heritage and a cornerstone of the Oriflame culture. At the heart of this is Oriflame’s commitment to animal welfare.
- Oriflame Cosmetics is committed to supplying safe, efficacious, innovative products that comply with the most stringent international regulatory requirements.
- To substantiate the safety of our products and to ensure their compliance with the highest safety standards, Oriflame’s product safety testing is carried out on human volunteers by independent specialist laboratories under the supervision of qualified medical personnel. Safety tests are only conducted on consenting healthy volunteers (18 years of age minimum) following a detailed review of the product formulation by our team of experts. Clinical testing for cosmetic products is now standard industry practice and accepted as a safe and ethical alternative to animal testing.
- Oriflame was among the first in the industry to reject animal testing. We made this choice when Oriflame was founded in 1967 and we continue to stand firmly behind this principle.
- Oriflame does not conduct or request animal testing to substantiate the safety or efficacy of any of its products or ingredients at any stage of the product development process.
- However, Oriflame must abide by the laws and regulations of the countries in which it operates and some countries require test data gained through animal testing in order to legally register the products in that market. Where this applies, we supply complete product registration information including a full safety assessment in line with the requirements of the European Cosmetics Regulation. This should negate the need for any animal testing and we make every effort to persuade the relevant authorities to accept this data. Where we cannot do so, we must reluctantly submit the products for additional testing, which may include animal testing.
- Oriflame has always been an advocate of alternative test methods and employs the latest in-vitro test methods (non-animal) for those tests that could cause injury or suffering to the volunteers (e.g. eye irritancy).
- We are, through our representation on the European Cosmetic Trade Association, Cosmetics Europe, actively supporting work to change local laws to bring them into closer alignment with European regulations. Only by remaining active and engaged in these countries can we hope to influence a change in animal testing policy.
Research & Development
Oriflame has over 45 years experience in producing beauty products, combining the best natural ingredients with the latest scientific research. Our accumulated knowledge and experience has been gathered into one dedicated Research & Development team which is in two locations, Dublin, Ireland and Stockholm, Sweden.
All together, our Research & Development function employs over a hundred scientists and technical experts, covering many scientific disciplines including formulation science, skin research, clinical testing, process development, packaging technology, microbiology, toxicology, environmental science, patent support, and global regulatory affairs.
In Dublin, the focus is on product development. Our experts develop and clinically test high performance formulations, while providing technical support in the areas of regulatory affairs, product safety and industrialisation. These projects are short to medium term (1 to 3 years), delivering technology and innovative new products into the skin care, colour, fragrance and personal care categories.
In Stockholm, our experts work on skin research projects aimed at generating Oriflame’s next unique technologies primarily for our high value skin care category. These projects are at a cellular/biological level, and are longer term (3 to 7 years).
Visit our Research and Development facility and get a taste of what goes on Behind the Scenes, or go further to Select and Discover your area of interest.
Questions about our products
In our FAQ section you can find the answer to the most frequently askedechnical questions about our product development.
Since its foundation in 1967, Oriflame has been a pioneer in developing beauty products inspired by the wisdom of nature and the best of science. Today Oriflame offers 950 cosmetic products at any given time, almost one half of which are newly introduced each year. Each product is extensively tested in Oriflame laboratories to ensure optimum safety, efficacy and quality. Our commitment to the environment and respect for natural materials and resources is a cherished part of our heritage and a cornerstone of the Oriflame culture.
Our core competencies embrace a wide range of technologies and products, with the accent placed squarely on delivering innovative, high performance formulations with proven scientific consumer benefits. Our products comply with the most stringent international regulatory requirements, and are of the highest safety, ethical and environmental integrity.
Having an in-house Research and Development centre provides Oriflame greater flexibility over product development in line with our Natural and Swedish heritage, ensuring delivery of the highest standard product in the shortest possible time.